1. How do I make Noatmeals?
Our recommended way is on the stove top with a small pot. Add Noatmeals with choice of milk to the small pot. Bring to a boil, lower heat and stir occasionally until thicken.
2. Can I make overnight Noatmeals?
You can make Noatmeals over night in the refrigerator. Just add less milk. We recommend about 6 oz of milk. Let Noatmeals fully activate in the fridge for 7-9 hours after adding milk.
3. Your package says “Add 3/4 - 1 cup of milk.” Which amount is best?
The amount of milk you should use depends on your texture preference. We recommend staying within the suggested range but play around with different amounts until you find your sweet spot.
4. What kind of milk is best to use with Noatmeals?
We like it with all kinds of milk. We've tried it with dairy, almond, oat, hemp, coconut etc. They all impact the flavor and consistency in their own way, and all are delicious.
5. How often should I stir or shake Noatmeals once I add the milk?
We suggest stirring and/or shaking the mixture well immediately after adding milk and again a few hours later or again in the morning before eating.
6. What type of container is best for making Noatmeals in?
We suggest using a jar like a mason jar that’s about 13-17 oz.
7. What is Noatmeals’s shelf life when dry?
Please refer to the 'best by' sticker on the back of the packet.
8. How long will Noatmeals last in my fridge?
Once you add milk, we recommend eating Noatmeals within 1-2 days.
9. Is Noatmeals gluten free?
Yes, Noatmeals is gluten free.
10. Is Noatmeals vegan?
Yes, Noatmeals is vegan. Just make sure to use your favorite dairy free milk.
11. Where is Noatmeals made?
Noatmeals are made in the U.S.A. and all ingredients are locally sourced. We make our products in small bioavailable batches to ensure the cleanest process and the highest quality.