Green Smoothie Bowl
Now that the weather is starting to warm up we've been craving a hearty bowl of fruity goodness. To add extra nutrition and bulk to this bowl we added a packet of Naked Noatmeals (works great with Wild Strawberry and Blueberry + Spice Noatmeals too!) into the blender with the frozen fruits to make it complete meal. Top it off with your favorite fruits and some extra Noatmeals for crunch and you're set!
- 1 packet Naked Noatmeals (reserve about 1 TBS for topping)
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 frozen banana (peel, slice and freeze)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple (or frozen mango is good too!)
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Toppings: reserved Noatmeals, fruits, nuts and/or seeds.
- Add all of the ingredients, except the toppings, to the blender.
- Blend for about or until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into bowl and garnish with toppings.