This Gingerbread Loaf is perfect any time of year, but it's especially wonderful during the holiday season. Warm spices will fill your kitchen transporting you into the holiday spirit!
• 1 Packet of Gingerbread Noatmeals
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
• 1 1/2 cups almond flour
• 1 1/2 teaspoons baking flour
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 4 ounces cream cheese softened
• 1 large egg
• 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener or equivalent
• 2 teaspoons ginger ground
• 1 teaspoons cinnamon ground
• 1/2 teaspoon cloves ground
• 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg ground
• 1 pinch salt
• Preheat your oven to 325F.
• Add the butter and Swerve to your stand mixer and beat on medium speed using the whisk attachment.
• Add the vanilla, egg and cream cheese and combine.
• In a mixing bowl, add the Gingerbread Noatmeals and remaining loaf ingredients and mix together.
• Fold the dry ingredients into the stand mixer.
• Pour the batter into a loaf tin, lined with parchment.
• Bake in the oven for 50 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center.
• Allow the loaf to sit in the tin for 20 minutes before removing to cool completely.
Serving size: 1 slice
Calories: 295 kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 12g
Give this recipe a try and let us know in the comments below!